logo songteksten.net

Songteksten Quiz

Gestart door MolkoHolic, 24 mei 2004, 18:36:07

Vorige topic - Volgende topic

MolkoHolic

Jaha... even kijken of mensen bij een songteksten site zelf ook songteksten kennen....

1. And every time I scratch my nails on some one elses back I hope you feel it / Can you feel it?

2. Trying to keep an eye on you / like a hurt lost and blinded fool

3. They say that I must learn to kill before I can feel safe / But I'd rather kill myself than turn into their slave

4. My favourite inside source / I'll kiss your open sores

5. So what do you do? / Oh yeah, I wait tables to

6. If I only could make a deal with God / Get Him to swap our places

7. Heel zachtjes, geen kreetjes en geen lachjes

8. No color left but black and white / And soon we'll all turn grey

9. long lost words whisper slowly to me / still can't find what keeps me here / when all this time i've been so hollow inside

10. In München steht ein Hofbräuhaus / Doch jeder ist gut informiert / Ja Rosie hat ein Telefon

11. Reaching the stars above, touching the sky / And as time goes by

12. I left my body laying somwhere in the sands of time.

13. De zon zakt, ze zwijgen van geluk / Ik ben de schoenmaker bij de verkeerde leest

14. Just let it go I promise that you'll love me / Oh daddy dont you wanna be my subject ooo

15. If I die before I wake, pray no one my soul to take / If I wake before I die, rescue me with your smile

16: In this world / Divided by fear / We`ve gotta believe that / There`s a reason we`re here

17. It's like rain on your weddingday / ... / It's a black fly in your Chardonnay

18. I know just what you're saying / So please stop explaining / Don't tell me 'cause it hurts

19. So close no matter how far / never cared for what they do

20. Like walking in the rain and the snow / Then she says she wants to make up

21. We gonna sip Bacardi like ish ya birthday / I'm into havin' sex, I ain't into makin love

22. You got the Chance ...... Dance (DIT IS HET ENIGE STUKJE TEKST)

23. My-my-my-my music hits me so hard makes me say oh my Lord / I told you homeboy

24. Can I make it anymore obvious? / She turns on TV and guess who she sees.

25. In the summer night / When the moon shines bright / She is the greatest love I've ever had

26. Space may be the final frontier / But it's made in a Hollywood basement / Cobain can you hear the spheres / Singing songs off station to station

27. Rain on my skin / Wash away my doubts and pain / Let the island spirit shine

28. Are you ok? / He came into your appartment / It was a sunday

29. There is a house in New Orleans / My mother was a tailor / Is a suitcase and a trunk

30. For the times I told you lies / 'cause it ain't the first time that a man goes insane / It's too bad, but that's me

31. Uh oh, uh oh, uh oh, oh no no / Got me hoping you'll save me right now / You got me sprung and I don't care who sees,

32. It is my pleasure to introduce to you all / Taking over the show,show

33. Cutie cutie, make sure you move your booty / Hey shorty, I know you wanna party / Then we drop bombs like we in the middle east

34. De zoute zee slaakt een diepe zilte zucht

35. Bob jij of bob ik? Iedereen bobt, want die beat is zo dik

36. maybe you need somebody just like me / you and your friends are laughing at me now

37. Wat hedde gij gedaan van 't weekend? / Spaart u ook zegeltjes?

38. When it comes to you, really nothing can compare / I would die if you let me / There's a reason to believe in faith cause

39. cool wind in my hair / such a lovely place / we are all just prisoners here

40. Here's the story about a little guy that lives in a blue world / blue is the color of all that I wear

41. Oh simple thing where have you gone / I'm getting old and I need something to rely on / So tell me when you're gonna let me in / I'm getting tired and I need somewhere to begin

42. Dont wanna hear about it. / Every single ones got a story to tell. / everyone knows about it. / From the Queen of England to the hounds of hell.

43. I was so high I did not recognize / The fire burning in her eyes

44.So they sprinkled moon-dust/In your hair of gold/And starlight in your eyes of blue

45.I put on my glasses/And tell you how sweet your ass is

46.My head is sayin: Fool, forget him/My heart is sayin:Don't let go

47. It's hard to find the answers / Come and free me / With the look of love you heal me

48. It's not so long ago / And the vibe feels so strong / Lift your head up high / You know you got to sing along

49. bésame bésame bésame mucho / te quiero te quiero te quiero amor

50. I wanna kiss you every minute, every hour, every day / Just listen to the rhythm of my hart

51. Baby, you dont even know/That I want you so/And I do everything to have you in my space

52. Staring at the ceiling making/Friends with shadows on my wall

53. It's time to left your face guitar/To all we know stand all apart

54. We text as we eat/As we listen to the freaks

55. I cannot lie, from you I cannot hide/And I'm losing the will to try

56. If it weren't for your maturity none of this would have happened / And I have honored your request for silence / I know you depend on me like a young thing would to a guardian

57. The silver tears / Tonight's the night at the danceteria

58. Close your eyes / Is this burning? / I watch you when you're sleeping

59. At the end of every week / They shake their bodies and cry for more

60. Keep on callin' my name I'll be there / Cause deep down I know that you care / While things are changin' from day to day

61. We're leaving together / To earth, who can tell?

62. Have you ever wonder where the story ends, and how it all began, I do / You're gonna be just fine / So you promised that tomorrow, be different than today

Dit om te beginnen... als iedereen die er een oplost daar weer een nieuwe voor in de plaats zet... (doornummeren AUB) :)

Ojah... het lijkt me logisch dat het niet de bedoeling is dat je de teksten opzoekt... maar dat je ze gewoon WEET!!!

schuin gedrukt is al opgelost / vet gedrukt is moeilijk

Succes  ^O^
*Since I was born I started to decay.
Now nothing ever ever goes my way*~
-- Placebo / Teenage Angst --

Natalie

Ik ken geen van allen. Alleen nummer 3 kwam me bekend voor. Zijn het regeltjes uit het referein ? Wat voor muziek ? Etc.
b]''¤(' x[¤ Natalie ¤]x ')¤''[/b]

Websmurf

Citaat van: "Natalie"Ik ken geen van allen. Alleen nummer 3 kwam me bekend voor. Zijn het regeltjes uit het referein ? Wat voor muziek ? Etc.
jah!
die's van the rasmus - in the shadows geloof ik..
de rest zegt me niet zo veel  8)7

9)long lost words whisper slowly to me / still can't find what keeps me here / when all this time i've been so hollow inside

edit: 7 ken ik ook ergens van.. maar waarvan :?:?:?
Webmaster Songteksten.net -

Legolas

3. the rasmus - in the shadows
7. k3 - heya mama

ff lijst hervormen...
opgelost - moeilijk
-----------------------

1. And every time I scratch my nails on some one elses back I hope you feel it / Can you feel it?

2. Trying to keep an eye on you / like a hurt lost and blinded fool

3. They say that I must learn to kill before I can feel safe / But I'd rather kill myself than turn into their slave

4. My favourite inside source / I'll kiss your open sores

5. So what do you do? / Oh yeah, I wait tables to

6. If I only could make a deal with God / Get Him to swap our places

7. Heel zachtjes, geen kreetjes en geen lachjes

8. No color left but black and white / And soon we'll all turn grey

9. long lost words whisper slowly to me / still can't find what keeps me here / when all this time i've been so hollow inside

10. In München steht ein Hofbräuhaus / Doch jeder ist gut informiert / Ja Rosie hat ein Telefon

11. Reaching the stars above, touching the sky / And as time goes by

12. I left my body laying somwhere in the sands of time.

13. De zon zakt, ze zwijgen van geluk / Ik ben de schoenmaker bij de verkeerde leest
Leider der Bananen
Forum Admin / Eindredactie

Natalie

13 = van ehm.. ACDA en DE MUNNIK
titel: NIET OF NOOIT GEWEEST !!!! *)

Legolas

woohoo! en nu een nieuwe eronder zetten...
Leider der Bananen

MolkoHolic

Citeer12. I left my body laying somwhere in the sands of time.

3 Doors Down - Kryptonite

Nieuwe:

15. If I die before I wake, pray no one my soul to take / If I wake before I die, rescue me with your smile

theclan

Citaat van: "Legolas"11. Reaching the stars above, touching the sky / And as time goes by

rainbow to the stars- dune ;)
ife just SUCKS :'(

koe voor het leven:D:D:D

Websmurf

fftjes wat offtopic reactie verwijderd
Citaat van: "MolkoHolic"
Citaat van: "Websmurf"Heb de edit van natalie uit het systeem verwijderd, je kunt je tekst weer bewerken :)
Das mooj..., Dank u
geen dank :)

MolkoHolic

Het valt me tegen dat nummer 2 en 5 nog niet geraden zijn....

Vooral het liedje van 5 kan bijna niemand gemist hebben!!

ni3nk3

Legolas

je moet ff twaalf en elf als gerarden aanvinken...
Leider der Bananen

MolkoHolic

Natalie

Nr. 2 = Evanescence - Everbody's fool ?

Websmurf

Nr 9: Evanescence - Haunted

'k zat 'm net te luisteren *)

16: In this world / Divided by fear / We`ve gotta believe that / There`s a reason we`re here