logo songteksten.net
Hoofdmenu

HELP!

Gestart door xBmyself, 8 september 2009, 14:26:35

Vorige topic - Volgende topic

xBmyself

Ik heb al eens een topic geplaatst, maaar ik heb er geen reactie opgekregen. Het ging over het liedje Knock You Down van Ne-Yo, Kanye West en Keri Hilson. Kanye rapt in het lied: That's bad, real bad Michael Jackson, now I'm mad real mad Joe Jackson of iets dergelijks. Weet iemand misschien wat hij daarmee bedoelt?

Ik heb nu een belangrijkere vraag, namelijk: 26 september is er een Michael Jackson tribute in Wenen. Ik kan er niet heen. Weet iemand of het ook op tv wordt uitgezonden? Ik hoop het heel erg! Zijn er nog meer mensen die er niet heen gaan en die het graag op tv willen kijken? ik hoop echt dat het gebeurt.

Ik hoop op een reactie,
XXXX

Snowowl

gevonden op http://www.songmeanings.net/songs/view/3530822107858768485/
(erg leuke site om af en toe eens rond te neuzen)
uit de comments (let wel: dit zijn interpretaties, niet persé zoals de tekst ook bedoeld is)

"this is bad real bad michael jackson ...
he is saying this bad how he's crashing because she's choosing this new guy who has knocked her down ... and michael jackson had an album called "Bad"
now im mad real mad joe jackson ...
he's very upset now .. joe jackson was known to have a horrible temper and beat his kids. "

"To me, this song shows a love triangle between Keri, Ne-Yo, and Kanye.
Kanye's second verse shows his last conversation with Keri, a recent one, that shows his feelings for her, and how he wants to be with her (Tell me now can you make it past your caspers, So we can finally fly off into NASA). He had always been in love with her, and watched her fall for other guys (You was always the cheerleader of my dreams that seemed to only date the head of football teams). He was just the friend to her, but nothing more (And I was the class clown that, always kept you laughin'). He didn't want to fall for her, because he knew there was no chance, but he couldn't stop it and it happened anyway (We, were never meant to be baby we just happened). He tells his feelings for her and begs for her to come to him (Baby this is tragic, Cause we had it, we was magic). He tells of his broken heart over her (I was flyin, now I'm crashin, this is bad, real bad, michael jackson) He then scares her by saying he's going to fight her boyfriend, Ne-Yo over her (Now I'm mad, real mad, joe jackson
you should leave your boyfriend now, Imma ask him). Keri feels for Kanye, but doesn't want the two men to fight over her, and so is forced to make a choice, bringing her back to the chorus."
May the bridges I burn light the way.

Linda-Michael Jackson

Hoi,

Ik moet je teleurstellen, ik weet niet waarom.... Het heeft vast iets met het nummer Bad te maken.... Geen idee... moet je ff op internet opzoeken...

xxx