Gestart door -=Nienna=-, 29 december 2004, 14:32:22

Vorige topic - Volgende topic

4hout

Darkness descends.. everyone dies!

maartj..

my-darkfairytale

*mn zus zn pc*

wunniieJ

∞.O611O5.×.^»     [ω.]υη*szhίίη [★]ღ     .[; яCк]●¯   you're >myeverything  zegt:
heb jj wat gesget
∞.O611O5.×.^»     [ω.]υη*szhίίη [★]ღ     .[; яCк]●¯   you're >myeverything  zegt:
0ver my  + mrc0 ?
`() EER LLIJK () '
'  [ONDER]   ,,  -  ^  [я]υвєи  ,     *  º    zegt:
tegen sve  ?
j0a o0k allemaal

( effen controlere :P of ze over me roddelen diie mtfCukers ) :P

maartj..

‡†мααяτjε*wordt gekweekt in Sanders dromen en hij zou me de horlepiep leren  * zegt:
goed, maar...
...   .-   -.   -..   .   .-.      I'm sorry but you can't smoke in here, ik ben suikerbieten aant kweken. zegt:
ja?
‡†мααяτjε*wordt gekweekt in Sanders dromen en hij zou me de horlepiep leren  * zegt:
..ik durf het bijna niet te vragen..
...   .-   -.   -..   .   .-.      I'm sorry but you can't smoke in here, ik ben suikerbieten aant kweken. zegt:
wat ?
..je zou me nog iets vertellen
hoe de horlepiep moet ?
of wat?
ja
nou weetje
k heb et es aan rens gevraagd
en die weet et ook niej
en loek dan?
maar hij zei dat k op internet moest zoeke
hop@!
ja die weet et ook inej
maar k heb me dus n hernia gezocht
maar k kon geen filmpje ofzo vinde
schande
maar maar ..
et zal altijd n raadsel blijve
dit betekent dat ik nooit de horlepiep zal leren!
ja k ook niet
‡†мααяτjε*wordt gekweekt in Sanders dromen * zal nooit de horlepiep leren..  zegt:

of je moet naar een of ander fries dorpje reizen waar iedereen tege alle technologie is en waar nog steeds iedereen op klompe loopt
en et daar aan iemand vragen
‡†мααяτjε*wordt gekweekt in Sanders dromen * zal nooit de horlepiep leren..  zegt:
is de horlepiep fries?
weet k veel
maar volges mij doen ze et wel op klompe
bahbah  moet ik ook nog klompen aanschafffen

*gesprek met Sander ;) *

sieltjuh

Het exemplaar met de moederdagcover vervangt niet het reguliere exemplaar. Als
abonnee ontvangt u eerst uw gewone Veronica Magazine.

Muhahah, we (=zus en ik) hebben voor moederdag zo'n fotocover aangevraagd van Veronica Magazine.  8-)
En ik heb dit stukje nog ff gekopiert voor naar mijn zus te sturen :)

4hout

Ralph represents democracy as he is leader by a democratic vote, and attempts to please the majority.
Jack represents totalitarianism as he does not appreciate the results of the election, eventually seizing power in a coup and ruling alone. He also represents the anti thesis of democracy, dictatorship. Everyone must abide by set rules and he shows a distinct disrespect for the conch and its associations.
Another theory is that Ralph and Jack represent the Superego and the Id, respectively. The logic behind this is that Jack seeks to immediately satisfy the needs and act on instinct, fulfilling the description of the Id, while Ralph adheres and upholds the social norms of society. Examples of this are both positive and negative. The positive being democracy and teamwork, while the negative being mockery of societal oddities, such as Piggy being obese, wearing glasses and having asthma, or "ass-mar". Also, he blatantly ignores Piggy's request that he not call him Piggy in front of the others.
Jack being the head choirboy and the most savage can also be symbolized as a fallen angel, ie Lucifer.
Piggy represents rational thinking as he is logical but unpopular, and eventually Ralph comes to realise how much he depended on Piggy and his logic. Ralph admits this with "I can't think. Not like Piggy."
The choir boys represent the Nazi SS unit(not the army); they do what Jack tells them and use majority force to keep power.
Sam and Eric represent the masses as they are impressionable, and tend not to think for themselves. At several points in the book their behaviour mimics that of dogs.
The 'beastie' represents propaganda and irrational fears, as it causes a panic and ultimately allies the boys around Jack.
Simon represents natural goodness because he is the only character on the island that continues being good even when the other boys forget about the rules of society. Some see similarities between him and Jesus, based on the religious references around Simon: his name (that of one of the disciples), his skill with carpentry, and his killing at the hands of a group. As well, the night before Simon dies he knows he won't make it home all right, just as the night before Jesus' arrest Jesus says he will be betrayed.
The glasses represent common sense, as when they break, focus and order is lost.
The conch represents civilization, order and democracy on the island, and it transforms accordingly as the boys transform, losing its colour gradually before being utterly destroyed.
The conch's white colour represents purity and innocence, which is destroyed when it is shattered. The description of the colour of the conch changes throughout the novel being described as increasingly darker as the novel progresses.
The Fire represents utility, a means to an end, which, when used incorrectly, becomes the end itself.
The Lord of the Flies and the 'beastie' represent the evil lurking within everyone's hearts, which, while not corporeal, is no less real.
And Roger represents total and absolute evil, even more so than Jack, as he is an ally to totalitarianism and truly sadistic. He is the first boy to intentionally murder another person.
The names of Ralph, Piggy, Simon, Jack, and Roger all have symbolic meaning. Ralph's name is derived from the Anglo-Saxon word for "council" , symbolizing Ralph's role as a leader , who forms meetings and councils on the island. Piggy's name is meant to symbolize how he is vulnerable, just as the pigs on the island were- the pejorative nickname also shows the hostility towards him from the other boys. Jack's name is derived from the Hebrew name "Yakov", which literally means "one who deceives" or "one who takes over", just as Jack took the role of leadership by force from Ralph. Simon's name means "one who listens" or "one who observes" in Hebrew, symbolizing Simon's quiet, attentive behavior. "Roger" means "famous with the spear".

jaaja lord of the fucking flies

maartj..

[16:18:04] Pier: hoi
[16:18:09] (w)‡†?aa?tje: hoj:P
[16:18:26] Pier: hoe haat het
[16:18:26] Pier: hoe gaat het
[16:18:38] (w)‡†?aa?tje: goedPPP met jou?
[16:19:16] Pier: mij ook
[16:19:16] Pier: en met martyn
[16:19:22] (w)‡†?aa?tje: kut:P
[16:19:37] (w)‡†?aa?tje: zoek de knapste uit ja(A) *s0rry*
[16:19:53] Pier: waarom is tog een leuke jonge
[16:20:01] (w)‡†?aa?tje: weetikveel(A)
[16:20:18] (w)‡†?aa?tje: maar maar wie ben jij? waar zat jij?
[16:20:34] Pier: achetr hem
[16:20:45] (w)‡†?aa?tje: uhw.. die roze:Y
[16:21:07] Pier: heb je er wa op tege
[16:21:20] (w)‡†?aa?tje: nee, eg niet:|
[16:21:30] (w)‡†?aa?tje: 8-) ben je er zo een,,
[16:21:41] Pier: neuh was een grapje
[16:21:59] (w)‡†?aa?tje: haha
[16:22:24] Pier: wil je wel wa met mij ofnie
[16:22:45] (w)‡†?aa?tje: weetikveel:P misschien is martijn wel veel
          liever:Y
[16:23:55] Pier: denk je
[16:23:58] (w)‡†?aa?tje: maakga weg, pianoles..(A)
[16:24:01] (w)‡†?aa?tje: geen idee;)
[16:24:29] (w)‡†?aa?tje: doei ofzo?
[16:24:45] Pier: daag sjat
[16:24:54] (w)‡†?aa?tje: dOegg

moest ff vriendinnen inlichten over een eng gesprek :P

4hout

wunniieJ

4hout

Black Wings Of Destiny

cd van.. DragonLord..

4hout

flientje_pinwin

Nichtjes zijn lief. . :D

Stuk uit m'n msnnaam.. :)

4hout

De kosten voor de cursus bedragen 475 euro per persoon. In deze prijs is inbegrepen:

cursus noors is veel te duur ''-.-

flientje_pinwin

Foto's BBQ Koninginnedag staan online --> www.leejdies.tk

Stukje msnnaam.. :P

Darth Paul

'Chernabog is the ruler of all that's evil, threatening and chaotic - at least until dawn.'

Mijn persoonlijk bericht :P